" United Nations - It's your world ! "
UNITED NATIONS MILLENNIUM DECLARATION
The United Nations goal is clear:
A world without violence and lasting peace.
Creating this, all the leaders of the UN countries were gathered September 2000.
The Millennium Declaration was then adopted:
2. We have a collective responsibility - in particular to the children of the world.
4. We are determined to establish just and lasting peace all over the world.
5. Ensure that globalization becomes a positive force for all - through broad and sustained efforts.
8. We will spare no effort to free our peoples from the scourge of war.
30. Give greater opportunities to the civil society in general to contribute.
It is therefore a goal - to call upon all the world leaders to disarm - create peace - at the United Nations General Assembly.
ARE YOU IN ?